This is a note from Juliet, Williams wife.
THE PEOPLE’S BOOK PRIZE: he’s in the final. Please vote (again)!
Re-enchanting the Forest HAS BEEN CHOSEN AS A FINALIST in the People’s Book Prize (non-fiction category) 2016. Please help us by voting for the book. The process to vote is described below. If you voted in the first round, thank you.
PLEASE VOTE NOW FOR THE FINAL ROUND TO HELP THIS BOOK TO WIN
HOW TO VOTE
YOU NEED TO REGISTER
1) If you voted in stage 1 and are already registered, you can skip this step and go to step 3
In order to vote or add comments on this web site you will need to register your name and email address. You can do this by clicking here http://www.peoplesbookprize.com/register.php (and you can ‘untick’ the box so you don’t receive any emails from them).
2) Then they will send you an email with your password in.
ONCE REGISTERED YOU CAN VOTE
3) If you have already registered and know your password, go to the list of finalists http://www.peoplesbookprize.com/finalist.php#nonfictionFinalists….fill in your email and password (see below if you’ve forgotten it). Scroll down, tick the box next to Re-enchanting the Forest, and vote. Scroll up to the submit button, and do the simple maths test!
IF YOU’VE FORGOTTEN YOUR PASSWORD
4) If you don’t know your password, you can either search for the email they sent you before, in your old emails firstname.lastname@example.org or go here http://www.peoplesbookprize.com/newpass.php to get a new password emailed to you. Then using that, go to step 3 to vote.
YOU CAN VOTE ONCE PER EMAIL ADDRESS
5) Voting is open until 10 July 2016. PLEASE VOTE and help us make William’s writing more known to the public. Remember…if you use more than one email address, you are allowed one vote per email address
Many thanks, Juliet